Finalmente cheguei à Suíça, sem muito saber o que esperar, o que iria comer quanto frio iria sentir, quanta felicidade ou dificuldade iria passar.
Então agora, aos poucos vou postando o que é a Suíça de verdade sem muito se deslumbrar com um olhar turístico, mas um olhar de quem chegou de uma realidade bem diferente pra ficar.
Nos primeiros dias não tinha máquina pra tirar fotos então algumas coisas vão ficar apenas na descrição, a viagem – Brasil / Europa é bastante longa e cansativa, mesmo com uma taça de vinho dividida e um dramim. Viajei KLM, paguei excesso de bagagem, choros e despedidas, na real chorei bem menos que eu pensei que fosse chorar.
Primeiro, todos aqueles atendentes falando holandês, que é outra linguagem bem desgraçada e eu só pensando, To fudida!
Mas após algumas suaves turbulências chegamos sãs e salvas em Amsterdam Schiphol – eles pronunciam algo como Sxkîprrrou, ao sair cachorrinhos lindos nos cheiraram de cima a baixo, afinal estamos vindo do Brasil... Não sei dizer se é assim em vôos procedentes de qualquer lugar, mas enfim...
Saí com meus 12kgs de bagagem de mão, mais uma bolsa e um casaco gigante, louca pra fumar um cigarrinho, o tempo super cinzento, chuviscando e com uma semi luz em meio a nuvens e muita neblina. Bem logo após a saída havia um fumódromo, subimos lá e no momento que eu entrei eu tive vontade de nunca mais fumar... Um cubículo, onde as mesas eram cinzeiros, um local sem janelas nem ventilação e todo mundo fechado fumando claustrofobia total, mas não desisti, fumei meio cigarro e saí fora meio chocada com a situação e segui...
Passando pela fila de quem não tem passaporte europeu apesar da demora tranqüilo, até passei pela checagem de segurança sem tirar o sapato!
Enfim agora já num estado de destruição máster, era só esperar a conexão e ir aos braços de meu amor.
Ao voar novamente, após algum tempo de muitas nuvens, foi possível ver Studgart de cima e os demais vilarejos até chegar à Suíça de cima, tudo parece um desenho perfeitamente planejado, pequenos quadradinhos de cores diferentes, florestas variando entre verde, vermelho amarelo e pontinhos de neve, a esta altura eu me pergunta, cara cadê os Alpes? Foi quando eu tive a brilhante idéia de olhar pro outro lado e então eu vi aquelas montanhas gigantes e cheias de neve, bem paisagem suíça... E assim o avião pousou e sem demora, pegamos nossas bagagens (só cinco cada, três despachadas e duas de mão). Já ao pegar as malas já vi meu amor nos esperando e então após carregar os dois carrinhos até a borda, pudemos sair e respirar o ar da Suíça é lógico não sem antes passarmos no nada a declarar e os caras chamarem a gente pra conferir, como alguém com 5 malas não tem nada a declarar! Explicando que se tratava de basicamente uma mudança nos liberaram e assim pude abraçar meu amor e respirar o ar super seco da Suíça, o ar é frio e muito seco e aí sim pude fumar meu cigarro sem claustrofobia. Logo pegamos o trem até a estação central de onde Alain e eu iríamos pra casa e a Stephie sua irmã iria pra Basel, tudo correu bem até então... E amanhã eu conto mais capítulos dessa aventura.
English by Google translator – too lazy to do it myself:
Finally I came to Switzerland , without much knowing what to expect, which would I eat and whow much cold woul I feel, how much happiness or trouble would I go trought.
So now, little by little I'll post what is Switzerland about, without to be delighted with a tourist impression, but a look of someone who came from a very different reality to stay.
In the early days had no Camera to take pictures so some things will be only in describing the trip - Brazil / Europe is long and tiring, even with a glass of wine splited and a Dramim. Traveled KLM, paid excess baggage, cries and fired on cried real well unless I thought I would cry.
First, all those attendants speaking Dutch, which is another language very unfortunate and I just thought, To fucked!
But after some gentle turbulence arrived safe and sound at Amsterdam Schiphol - they pronounce something like Sxkîprrrou, to leave the dogs smelled beautiful from top to bottom, after all we are from Brazil ... I do not know if that's on flights coming from anywhere, but finally ...
I left with my 12kgs of hand luggage plus a purse and a jacket giant, mad to smoke a cigarette, time super gray and drizzling with a half light amid a lot of clouds and fog. Well after the exit had a smokehouse, we went up there and when I entered I felt like never smoke ... A cubicle, where the tables were ashtrays, a place without windows or ventilation and everyone closed claustrophobia total smoking but did not give up, I smoked half a cigarette and walked out half shocked by the situation and follow ...
Through the queue who has a European passport despite the delay calm until I went through security checks without removing the shoe!
Anyway now in a state of destruction master, was just waiting for the connection and go to the arms of my love.
When flying again after a period of many clouds, we could see Studgart above and the other villages to come to Switzerland from the top, everything looks like a perfectly planned design, small squares of different colors, ranging from forest green, red and yellow dots snow at this point I question man where are the Alps? Was when I had the bright idea to look the other way and then I saw those towering mountains and snowy, and Swiss landscape ... And so the plane landed and promptly took our luggage (only five each, two and three baggage screening). Now pick up the bags I've seen my baby waiting for us and then after loading two carts to the brim, we could go out and breathe the air of Switzerland is logical but not before we move on nothing to say and the guys to call many people to give, as someone with 5 bags have nothing to declare! Explaining that it was basically a change in released so I could embrace my love and breathe the air very dry in Switzerland, the air is cold and very dry, then yes I smoke my cigarette without claustrophobia. Once we took the train to central station where Alain and I would go home and his sister Stephie would pra Basel, everything went well until then ... And tomorrow I'll tell you more chapters of this adventure.
In the early days had no Camera to take pictures so some things will be only in describing the trip - Brazil / Europe is long and tiring, even with a glass of wine splited and a Dramim. Traveled KLM, paid excess baggage, cries and fired on cried real well unless I thought I would cry.
First, all those attendants speaking Dutch, which is another language very unfortunate and I just thought, To fucked!
But after some gentle turbulence arrived safe and sound at Amsterdam Schiphol - they pronounce something like Sxkîprrrou, to leave the dogs smelled beautiful from top to bottom, after all we are from Brazil ... I do not know if that's on flights coming from anywhere, but finally ...
I left with my 12kgs of hand luggage plus a purse and a jacket giant, mad to smoke a cigarette, time super gray and drizzling with a half light amid a lot of clouds and fog. Well after the exit had a smokehouse, we went up there and when I entered I felt like never smoke ... A cubicle, where the tables were ashtrays, a place without windows or ventilation and everyone closed claustrophobia total smoking but did not give up, I smoked half a cigarette and walked out half shocked by the situation and follow ...
Through the queue who has a European passport despite the delay calm until I went through security checks without removing the shoe!
Anyway now in a state of destruction master, was just waiting for the connection and go to the arms of my love.
When flying again after a period of many clouds, we could see Studgart above and the other villages to come to Switzerland from the top, everything looks like a perfectly planned design, small squares of different colors, ranging from forest green, red and yellow dots snow at this point I question man where are the Alps? Was when I had the bright idea to look the other way and then I saw those towering mountains and snowy, and Swiss landscape ... And so the plane landed and promptly took our luggage (only five each, two and three baggage screening). Now pick up the bags I've seen my baby waiting for us and then after loading two carts to the brim, we could go out and breathe the air of Switzerland is logical but not before we move on nothing to say and the guys to call many people to give, as someone with 5 bags have nothing to declare! Explaining that it was basically a change in released so I could embrace my love and breathe the air very dry in Switzerland, the air is cold and very dry, then yes I smoke my cigarette without claustrophobia. Once we took the train to central station where Alain and I would go home and his sister Stephie would pra Basel, everything went well until then ... And tomorrow I'll tell you more chapters of this adventure.



Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário